I started with the instructions on this site, but added a few more steps.
- 1 hand mirror per child (from the Dollar Tree)
- 1 sheet of foam core per every 6 children (from the Dollar Tree; it's like a thick sheet of poster board)
- 1 pack of colored craft foam per every 4 children (from the Dollar Tree)
- Foam glue
- E-6000 glue
- Exacto knife, metal ruler, pencil and cutting board
- Template from the site that inspired me
1. Use the Exacto knife, metal ruler, pencil and cutting board to cut two 8" x 8" pieces of foam core for each child.
2. Trace the shape of the mirror on one of the squares and cut it out with your Exacto knife.