This may surprise you, but I'm actually not going to tell you what I do with my toilet paper. I actually do keep a few things private. However, it may be an interesting topic of conversation at our family Thanksgiving.
I don't know about the TP thing yet, but here are some things I do have in common with my mom:
- We store our beaters in the silverware drawer. (I actually only have one beater. See this story.)
- We chew gum, only I can't make mine pop like she does.
- We drive fast, only I've had a few more tickets than my mom.
- We laugh until we cry.
- We are afraid of those creepy black spiders with a red spot on their backs that like to hang out in the tomato plants.
- We fold our towels in half, in half, and then in thirds.
- We like to read.
- We love the same people.
- We eat our popcorn in milk, like cereal.
|A photo that will never win a photography award. I swear it looks better in person!|