Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kelly's Wedding

We had a great time at Kelly's wedding last weekend! instead of writing about it, I'm going to share a few photos. I was completely enjoying the beautiful event, and wasn't thinking about taking pictures. They're not great quality, but you'll get the idea!
A fun direction sign and table signs. The swirls were rhinestones!
Another sign along the road that let us know what we were in for.    
Kelly and three of her bridesmaids
Me and mine...15 years ago!
Kelly and Tyler
Kelly at the reception with TJ sneaking into the background. It's a funny thing he's done since he was a kid. :)
Tyler and Kelly Domino. Guaranteed to Last a Lifetime! You know...because Kelly and I work at the manufacturer of Craftsman tool storage.

I loved the lanterns with different colored lights.
The prettiest cake I've ever seen!
Except of course our tower of goodness! As in, "Oh my goodness!"
And we're still happy, happy, happy!
That's all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment