5. Hangers. This one is more of a shortage than a mysterious disappearance. It may be related to my procrastination in cleaning out closets. I could solve the problem by reclaiming hangers from clothes that we no longer use. Hmmmmm...we'll see.
Primary Suspect: Alli's Closet
I have three levels of hangers. I wish I could throw away all of my Levels 1 and 2, but I need to make the most of every hanger in the house. I do buy more, but it never helps in the long term. To make the most of my hanger inventory, I assign minimum hanger requirements to all of our clothes. I can use a higher level of hanger than required, but I can't go below the minimum. These rules are not made to be broken.
Level 1: Metal, like from a dry cleaner
- Scrubby T-Shirts belonging to anyone except me
Level 2: Plastic without strap holders
- Scrubby T-Shirts belonging to me
- Shirts with small collars that won't slip off the hanger
Level 3: Plastic with strap holders
- Wide-necked or sleeveless shirts or dresses
- Tank tops. I admit that my tank tops have contributed to the problem. I will go count them...Ok, it's 22. I have 22 tank tops plus a couple in the laundry. That's 2 packs of hangers. Oh, boy.
Primary Suspects: All of the Girls
Primary Suspects: Those of us with hairThis does not include T.J.
Primary Suspect: Princess Gwen
Secondary Suspect: Teen Queen Emma