- What thoughtful person followed through with bringing Mrs. Fuzzy Toilet O'Topper to KFC and place her on her throne?
- I can't remember the last time I saw a fuzzy toilet topper. Do they even make them any more?
- Is she sanitary? How is she cleaned? (She didn't look clean.)
- What is her purpose? Are you supposed to put your purse on her? Is she merely a decorative focal point?
- How long has she been there?
- Why is she the only piece of luxury in the bathroom?
- When employees clean the bathroom, do they make a conscious decision to keep her in place?
Well, last week I happened to be driving through Madison around lunch time. I decided to check in on my old friend Mrs. Fuzzy Toilet O'Topper. I was giddy as I entered the restaurant and headed over to the restroom. Guess what! It's been SEVEN MONTHS, and look! She's still there!
|She's a little cockeyed, but Mrs. Fuzzy Toilet O'Topper is still hanging on!|
|She's a little dirtier. But I guess that shows she's being used...for something.|
|Mrs. Fuzzy Toilet O'Topper was dangerously close to the flusher, so I was careful not to touch her.|